
Time to kick up your heels! Or at least I will. I got the job! Wahoo, yippee, blah-ha, and all that other shit. I am actually excited about starting on Monday. This should work out well for me. Knock on Ron Wood. I'm in a quandry about this blog. I'd like to keep the comments open to anonymous peeps, but some schmuck keeps posting b.s. links to some gambling sites. I'm sure he's gettting paid by the click and I'm all for making cash, but this is my corner and all whoring done here will be done by me!!! I'm gonna leave it open to anons for a while longer and see how it goes. Time for a restaurant/bar review. I had lunch at a place called the Surly Girl Saloon a couple days back. A cool little joint in the Short North area of Columbus. The place was empty, but it was a bit after traditional lunchtime. They have an incredible beer list. I'm by no means a beer snob, I mean, I drink Bud Light at cheap bars like everyone else. But I like good beers. They have 24 different beers on tap. I had a Harpoon UFO Wheat. It was damn tasty. It's one of my new favorites. My general favorite beers are Red Strip and Blue Moon. This Harpoon Wheat was similiar to Blue Moon. Yummy. The food was great, too. I had a pork sandwich(hee, hee, he said 'pork'). The only thing I didn't care for was that their sandwiches come with Fritos. Me no like Fritos. I had a green been casserole on the side, also, and damn that shit was good! Anyways, if you ever happen to abort a flight and end up in Columbus, try the Surly Girl. It's kitschy, it's cool, it's good. www.surlygirlsaloon.com |