|
| Friday, July 21, 2006 |
| Multiple Blogasms |
 I feel 'post-y' today. So I'm happy about the new job. I am still keeping the motorcycle job for an occasional show or weekend. Gotta get my fix of hot biker chicks. Sometimes I wonder what people find to ramble on about on these things. I've been going off things that happen in my life, but some people get philosophical and deep. I have nothing against that, and I enjoy reading it and mulling it over, I just don't randomly start thinking deeply. Unless I'm drunk. I was reading a fellow blogger, Sher, and she was talking about our instant gratification society. Her link is off to the left, btw. I completely agree. Our society is all about instant get off. Whether it's sports, or politics or money or whatever. We want results now. Building for the future isn't a huge priority. If it was, our environment wouldn't be headed into the shitter as it is. She had mentioned how it is so much easier to give in to our need for pleasure and gratification. That true strength can be in saying no to something you may want, but don't need. I'd have to agree. I am definitely a person who gives into his pleasures. I rarely say no to a good time. Whether it be money, an easier path, a donut or a blow job, right now is right on. And honestly, I don't like this trait in myself. I wish I could take the high road. I wish I could say no. I work on it, I try, but when the situation presents itself, I'm usually the first guy with his dick out, as it were. I am definitely a hedonist. Not by any grand choice of living life to its fullest, but by abdication. Believe, I've gotten my kicks. I've enjoyed many things in my life. Probably a lot of shit most people only read about or fantasize over. I'm not bragging, it's just true. I'm not proud of a lot of it. Believe me, many pleasurable experiences for me have led to many not so pleasurable consequences. As I believe I've said before, I'm awash in regret about much. No, I wish I had more moral fortitude. Not for a religious reason. I'm not religious and don't necessarily want to be. I'll save that discussion for a HUGE posting some day. No, I just wish I could look back on a decision and say I did the right thing for the right reasons. Day to day, I'm normally a great guy. I take care of my family, work hard, love, live and do no harm. But often when confronted with a moral uncertainty, it's damn near certain I'll choice the "feels good, is bad idea" choice. Take it to the bank. I don't ask for anyone's pity over it. I'm just saying. What do you peeps think? The pic, by the by, is by a photographer, Robert Roseano, one talented M.F.'er. He's Italian and takes some damn sexy pics. I'm a pisces and that pic is scrumptious. I love the way you can see the curve of her ass, just above her leg. I love a great ass. Here's a link to some of his work. http://www.photo.net/photos/roberto.roseano |
posted by dusio @ 7/21/2006 06:15:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |