|
| Tuesday, July 18, 2006 |
| Tuesday is no newsday. |
 Good morning. It's 7:29am and I have to go to work. I like to get up early and take some time before I have to get ready. Watch TV, drink some coffee, browse the internet, beat off, you know, the usual things. I thought I'd drop in here and say something. What, I don't know. I'm a little disappointed that no one has read my blog so far. Or, if they have they have no comment. I've tried to drop the address around as much as I can, but no so luck. So, if you are reading this, I encourage you to comment! Good or bad, either way.
I love that chick in the picture. Goth chicks are soooo hot. Yummy. |
posted by dusio @ 7/18/2006 06:33:00 AM   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations. »
-
here you go, i read it and i'm commenting, but i think i'll have to take a lot of time to check everything you wrote and i certantly will comment when i do. you've been busy man
-
ok so this the second thing of yyours i read and decided to posz a comment since you encouraged me and everything, and now you see that people do read this. btw you're a first reader that read and commented on my blog except the people i already knew. hi my blog friend ;)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»