Life is a serious bitch these days. I could go into why, but rehashing all that shit isn't going to help. Fuck. I'd be an alcoholic or a drug addict if I could afford it. I don't understand how you can be homeless and an alchie. I guess panhandling pays off. I'm not that bad off.
What's up in the world? Obama. Not much to say there. I voted for him but wish he'd kick more conservative ass. Republicans? The clown car that is the republican ticket gets heavier each day. Now Jeb is in. If we ever elect a 'Jeb' to be president we deserve the destruction he'll reap. Plus, being a Bush, you'd think this country would have learned. Oh, I forgot, republicans are morons.
Women's world cup is going on and I'm of course pulling for the US, but the French have won my penis, I mean heart. Here is one of the French team, Louisa Necib
Hubba hubba.
And here's Alexandra Daddario topless because she has amazing boobs.
Also, the LFL started this week. I need to start watching it.
That's enough for today, bitches.
|