|
| Sunday, June 07, 2015 |
| Is this thing still on? |
I can't believe this website is still up. It's been at least 2 years or so since I stopped in.
I was going to start a new, similar site to this, but since this bitch is still going, I'll reopen this wound.
What's new?
Same shit, different year. I don't feel like bitching about life right now. I know, it's contrary to the title, but fuck it, I'm keeping my shit to myself right now.
Today's pornstar is Melissa May. I'm sure she was barely in her teens when I last posted pornstars of the day. I'm not much for the blondes, usually, but this girl has a bountiful ass that me likey.
Be well and all that shit, bitches!
see you soon.
The D. |
posted by dusio @ 6/07/2015 06:56:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |