Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Friday, again.


How do.

It's been a while, again.

Again, no real reason for not blogging, just not feeling like it.

Life, is, as usual, pretty boring. Nothing much changed. I think I mentioned I'm going back to school this winter. That's pretty much taken care of. Gotta love the financial aid for us old fucks going back to school. It's pretty much a free ride.

Work is boring. Slow. The fall isn't a big happening time in the nursery business. But, it's a job and the hours are flexible so I won't bitch.

Besides the kids and work and all that crap, the only thing I've got in my life is the election.
I think I've watched more news recently than I ever have. Between the financial meltdown and the election, I've been glued. I've always been interested in economics. It was the one class in my previous go around in college that I did really well in. I like the macro type, theory and that stuff. This recent plunge has renewed my interests. I can't say I saw this coming, but I remember thinking about this screwed up mortgage system we have a couple of years ago. I listen to Marketplace on NPR and some of their experts have been saying this was coming for a while now. What I didn't realize was how bad the banks had fucked themselves. I don't understand how people who are paid millions of bucks to manage huge investment firms and banks let this happen to them. I guess greed and tunnel vision are the only explanations. Frankly, the whole credit system can go away for all I'm concerned. It's not like I'm buying anything anytime soon. I don't have any investments currently and my old 401k is pretty small, so it's not like it's hurting me much.

To tell the truth, if I had money to invest, I'd be buying into the stock market right now. Prices are cheap and if you get into some stable companies, you can get great deals. Warren Buffet just shifted his money from bonds to stocks. That guy is a financial genius. He doesn't take risks and knows when to move.

As for the election, well so far so good. It's kind of fun to watch the republicans implode. The McCain campaign just can't do dick right. Personally, I think his picking Palin was the beginning of the end for him. It was clearly a lame-brained political decision and it swung the election out of his reach. Sure, she brought in some early poll numbers, but those were just people to stupid to see past her amateur beauty queen looks and fake down home demeanor.

But let's face it, McCain has brought much of this on himself. He went from a guy who, for a republican, was pretty stand up, to a guy who has sold himself to the conservatives at the republican national committee. Half the crap he says anymore doesn't even make sense. I think he may be losing it. He's angry, bitter, vengeful. His debate performances were atrocious. He looked like a mean little troll. He spent more time criticizing Obama than he did talking about what he intended to do. Plus, he now repeats the slanderous crap the hardcore conserva-crazies are dishing out. The Ayers crap and Acorn. If there was any real truth to those issues, the press would have torn Obama up. Not to mention Hillary in the primaries. Using Alaskan Barbie to push the bullshit is even lower. It's like he's too afraid to do it himself.

Now the real crazy shit is coming out. A republican party sect, the Chaffey Community Republican Women has been spreading around fake food stamps with Obama's picture on it. The bill has him surrounded by, get this, fried chicken, watermelon, ribs and Kool-aid. How fucking racist can you be? Yet, when asked the leader of this group claimed she didn't think it was racist, she just picked out some food to put on the bills. Fucking morons and liars. You know what, if you are racist, say it. Be honest at least. Hell, at least the KKK is honest about being ignorant. Here's a story.

Yep, this world is full of phonies, liars and hypocrites. Hell, I know there are a lot of Democrats who do the same thing. There's the idiot who took Mark Foley's seat in Florida. Foley was the freak who was propositioning young male congressional aides. The guy who replaced him, Tim Mahoney, ran on the platform of bringing morals back to his district. Turns out Mahoney has been screwing some broad and tried to pay her to keep quiet.

I listen to morons spout their ignorance all the time. People who should know better. There is this woman in my neighborhood who goes around telling everyone how to raise their kids and how she is the perfect mother. Thing is, people who know her from high school remember she once pulled a train with a group of guys. And if you don't know what a 'train' is, google it or something. Point being, if you are going to spout your morality and superiority, don't forget to wipe the dried man spooge off your past.

I don't tell anyone what's right and wrong, I just point out the hypocrisy. I know I've fucked up, I don't tell others how to live their lives.

Anyways, that's life. Fucked up and surrounded by douchebags.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 10/17/2008 06:03:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!