|
| Wednesday, January 28, 2009 |
| A new day. |
 It's a new day on 'Bitching'. I've recently switched this blog to invite only. This may make it so only one or two people ever read it, but I'd rather it be one or two interested people than a bunch of morons looking for dirt on me.
I also changed it so I can go back to what I was doing in the beginning, speaking my mind. I can be rude, crass, nasty, bitchy. But, knowing me, I'll still be a bit of a sap at times.
Much in my life has changed since I last wrote on here.
We have a new president. THANK GOD!
I'm unemployed. AGAIN.
I'm back in school. Columbus State, I'm in the nursing program. In about 18 months I'll be a full-fledged RN. I'll talk about this later.
The economy blows and about half of my friends are now unemployed. Sadly, this makes me feel better, well a little.
As you see, I'm bringing back porn. The starlet is the lovely Stoya. I'm in love. Nothing I like more than dark hair, blue eyes and pale skin. Especially in a porn star. She is my new "Official Porn Star of Bitching with Dusio."
I'll be back later to start my ranting and bitching and sexually deviant writings.
Thanks!Labels: a new day. |
posted by dusio @ 1/28/2009 11:00:00 AM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |