Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
I'm back, Bitches!!!! SUCK IT!!

Yeah, that's right motherfuckers, Dusio is back!

It's been a damn long time.  Hell, I thought I had deleted this blog.  Turns out I fucked that up, too!
So, I'm back. 

It's going to take a few posts to get caught up for you, but I'll get my ass around to it.

Suffice it to say I'm still the same perverted, dirty minded, low down, dirty, whiny, annoying piece o' shit.

  I've probably had 6 jobs in the what, two or three years since I last updated this thing.  I am still with the S.O.  Still hanging on.

My oldest two daughters moved out, so it's me, my youngest and my S.O.  Almost an empty-nester. 

My mother passed away.  That's cheery. 

What else, what else.  Nothing much exciting.

I'll get around to politics and the world and all the crazy shit that has been going on. 

I want to come back full force.  Daily updates.  Commentary.  Pics.  Porn. 
The usual. 

I'm getting away from the themed days, too much fucking work. 


So the pic is Joanna Angel.  She's now Dusio's Official Pornstar.   I love her.  She's cute, she's sexy, she loves anal.  She's perfect!  She's also friends with my acquaintance Lindsay Hearts.  Lindsay has moved her ultra sexy self to LA and is a clothing designer.  She's got a super hot girlfriend, Nikki Hearts, and she's hanging with pornstars.  She's leading my dream life.  Except for the clothing designer.  No on would want to see the clothes I'd design.  I can't dress myself.

So I'm back, back again, Dusio is back, tell all your motherfucking friends. 

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 9/17/2013 08:40:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!