Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I do still live.
Yeah, I'm still around.

I'm not sure why I haven't been posting lately. Mostly just busy, I suppose.
Life has been hectic, as usual. Dealing with it keeps me busy and teetering on the edge of a stroke, but other than that, I'm great.

Truth be told, other than one major incident that I'm not going to go into, my life has been normal. Work, kids, house crap, work, kids, house crap.
We survived Hurricane Ike and only lost power for about 12 hours. Not bad considering some in our neighborhood went a full week. That would royally have blown. We had no damage, either. I guess the wind gods favored us.

I'm putting that pic of the lovely Miss Mendes for two reasons.
One, because I LOVE HER and she is sooooooooooo hot.
And, Two, because since the economy is so ugly, I thought I'd post something lovely.
And that ass is lovely.

Seriously. I'm not sure if I want to laugh or be pissed off with this whole financial implosion. I mean, these so-called financial geniuses had to have seen something like this coming. Is it just denial? I'd say let the whole system collapse if it weren't sure to take down even the little people in the economy.
Bailing out these morons is necessary, but they don't deserve it. I don't see anyone bailing out the small business owner when he runs his business into the ground. Or the homeowner who got in over his head on a mortgage. What about those people? Do you have to be a huge bank or lobbyist to get considered for a bailout? How about bailing my ass out of debt? Hey, it's $700 billion. That's enough to give every man, woman and child in the U.S. about 2300 bucks. I could use $2300. How about you? I say screw them, there's your financial stimulus right there.

If there is a positive to this fucking mess, it's that Americans are turning on Mccain because of it. Seriously, he's been on the side of deregulation and this administration this whole time and he expects everyone to believe he'll fix it. yeah. Too bad half his staff worked for a good number of the collapsing industry.

Now, in a transparent effort to look like he cares and can do something, he is putting his campaign on 'pause' to come back to Washington to work on the problem. GREAT!
As if this isn't as transparent as him picking Alaskan Barbie to be his running mate.

As for Gov. Palin, there is so much to say, but most of it has been said. I find it poetic justice that a woman who is against sex education has a daughter who got knocked up. hey, I don't blame the girl. Sex is fun and kids are gonna do it. Maybe if mommy wasn't running her yap on crap she knows nothing about and talking to her about birth control, things might have been different.
McCain's choice of her is desperation and his thinking that the American people are dumb enough to vote for him just because he stuck a woman on the ticket.
Please tell me we aren't that stupid. Seriously, just because Alaska is near Russia doesn't qualify for foreign policy experience. I'd rather her just say, 'no, I don't have much experience.' At least it would be honest.

There, that cleansed my palate of the bad taste talking about that crap caused.

So lovely.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 9/24/2008 05:06:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!