Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
The Joker

Just in keeping with the theme for the day.

You know, my time travelling between here and Youngstown has given me plenty of time to think.
Generally, I have to say, none of it is deep.

Some thoughts.

There is way, way, way too much religious programming on the radio in Ohio. Seriously folks, if you life is so wrapped up in religion that you need to hear it on the radio, you are more fucked up than me.

Being employed in a job you don't like isn't a hell of a whole lot better than being unemployed. It's like getting fucked by someone ugly than having them throw ten bucks at you.

I'm sick of Hillary vs. Barak. Barak supporters are all high and mighty and Hillary supporters will do anything to win. Is this really the best our country can do? Those two against an aging war hawk who will do or say anything to get support? I need to move to canada. Or amsterdam. I need a smoke. I don't even smoke weed and I feel like I need it.

This Miley Cyrus shit. Ok, the Annie Liebowitz pic is probably not the most appropriate thing for a 15 year old, but truth is, I don't think it's that bad. It's Annie Liebowitz, for christ's sake, not Larry Flynt. I have a 15 and a 16 year old, both girls. If I saw them in that pic, I don't think I'd freak. What is concerning is the pics of Cyrus showing up on the net where she is showing her bra and shit. I realize kids go through shit and they will do what they do, but Billy Ray needs to put his Tony Llama boot up her skinny as to shut that shit down now. He doesn't his kid to end up like a Spears, knocked up or nuts.

Oh, and kudos to the Spears dad. He came in, cleaned house and settled shit down. Where's his ass been her whole life?
It's like Chris Rock says, your one goal as the father of a daughter is to keep her off the pole.

I enjoyed being away from my family for about three days. Now every time I leave I feel like a piece of shit. Having time to yourself isn't all it's cracked up to be.

George Bush is still a fucking moron. He went on TV today saying that drilling in Alaska would lower gas prices. Really? When? After they look, after they find it, after they build everything they need to get it out, after it gets shipped and refined, etc, etc. That will be in about, I don't know, 10 years or so? Dumb fuck.

McCain wants to freeze gas taxes for the summer. Brilliant. Gas will drop 30 cents, go back up because gas companies won't want to see profits drop and the roads and bridges that the taxes are supposed to go towards will continue to fall apart. I'm surprised McCain didn't make that announcement in Minneapolis where the I-35 bridge used to be.
Dumb fuck, part 2.

Hillary is so desperate for votes she says she'd support his idea. Bill, slap that bitch silly.

I don't give a fuck about Obama's former pastor. Sure, he flies off the deep end sometimes but half the shit he said is true and makes sense. Besides, since when does your pastor or priest speak for you? I went to church for years and even at ten I knew those guys didn't speak for me. You're telling me that not one politician or loud mouth republican sat in church while a pedophile priest gave a sermon? I'm not saying they would have known it, but by the logic of Bill O'Reilly, it speaks toward you if you sat through it.
Dumb fucks, part 3-10095856767


I'm done.
Speak amongst yourselves.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 4/29/2008 04:49:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!