So I thought I'd just post a few hotties I found around the web. Mostly your hollywood type lovelies, but I'll try not to hold that against them.
This is the lovely Anne Hathaway. She's so cute, yet sexy. I love the dark hair; the big, brown eyes; the great smile. hummmmm...............
Eva Mendes. Sexy as all hell. Latina. Beautiful face. Extraordinary body.
Just a cool pic.
Jenna Elfman. An amazing beauty. Magnificent face, incredible body. I'm torn, though. She's all into that Scientology stuff. I can't handle that. But for her, maybe.
Jessica Biel. I've been over this before. Amazing. One of the best asses on the planet.
Rebecca Romjin. I'm not usually all about the super model types, but she is amazing. Truly amazing. Look at that body. hubba hubba
Elisabetta Gregoraci. Italian actress and celebrity. Wow.
The English tart, Abi Titmuss. Hot. Sexy. Makes a great homemade porn. And bi. Damn near perfect.
Kelly Hu. Oh wow. I'm not usually into asian ladies, but she is yummy. Her body in 'The Scorpion King' is booming.
 And to wrap up, just a really great ass. Bedazzled for your pleasure.Labels: Abi Titmuss, Anne Hathaway, Elisabetta Gregoraci, Eva Mendes, Great Ass Update, Jenna Elfman, Jessica Biel, Kelly Hu, Rebecca Romjin |