
Another Tuesday has come. Seems the time is just flying by. Unfortunately, nothing exciting is going on.
I’m trying to steer clear of the soul searching I did yesterday. Maybe it’s the fact that I question everything so much that I have such difficulty. Perhaps it’s true that ignorance is bliss.
I just want to go home and relax tonight. I’m very tired. The S.O. is working tonight so I’ll have to make dinner and all that. Whoopee.
Didn’t you just know that that Karr dude was making all that shit up? I think he just needed to get out of Thailand before they arrested him. He figured it’s better to go to jail in the US than in Bangkok. I can’t imagine jail in Thailand. Ugh. He needs to spend some time in general population in a U.S. prison, and then he could really know what his victims felt.
I’m so fed up with the administration and Emperor Bush these days. He’s out trying to gain points by going to the Gulf Coast a year after Katrina. He’s such an idiot. He and his administration fucked up the whole thing so much and he goes down there like he can do some good and score some points. They should have told him to go back to his ranch. That or just fly over like he did last year. What an idiot. Plus, Iraq is turning into even more of a nightmare. It is my generations Vietnam. It’s ridiculous that he won’t accept the fact he failed. This mission has failed. That country needs to be divided into three parts, the Sunni part, the Shiite part, and the Kurdish north. It worked in Bosnia/Serbia, give it a shot and get the hell out. He won’t though. He’ll drop his vague innuendos that it’s about terrorism. There was no terrorism in Iraq before we got there. And he knows Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, try as he might to make the great uninformed masses of Americans believe otherwise. He, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rove need to be brought up on war crimes. They have killed more civilians than insurgents and caused more civilians to die because of us being there. I hate this administration so much.
I only wish we could find someone to inspire the country to do the right thing. To be the beacon of hope in the world, not the world leader. Just because we are Americans doesn’t make us right. Let other countries run their lives the way they want.
We need out of Iraq. We need to cut our dependence on oil. We need to cut tax breaks to big business. We need to fix our education, health and welfare systems. We need to find a solution to the immigration issue. We need to get all reference to religion out of the government. Everything. From in God we Trust, to the Pledge, to prayers before congress. This is supposed to be a country for everyone. Not just Christians and Jews. If it’s going to say in God We Trust, why can’t it say In Buddha or Allah, or Peter Pan, for that matter? I’m in a pissy mood, I’ll admit it. I’m tired, I have a headache, I’m horny, and it’s hot out. I need to take an aspirin in a cool room have sex with a big breasted lovely goth girl and take a nap. Anyone? Anyone?
|
i wish much more americans thought the same about the world as you do. the only thing that comforts me is, that bush won't be on his thrown forever, but what concernes me is that you'll vote yourself a new even dumber and more destructive bush. shit i just hope it's not all hopeless.
i guess i share your mood :P