Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Rebirth?

I posted some of my pictures from New Orleans last time I was there. It was about 2 months after the hurricane and things were starting to open again. Bourbon Street of course was up and running. Click on the pic above of the Gene Simmons float to see them. I'd love to have been there for that parade.

I ran into a lady today on a sales call that had a son who went to school with me. Turns out it was the bastard who used to bully me when I was a freshman. How do you tell someone there son was a sadistic bastard. And guess what the prick is doing now? He's an army drill instructor. Perfect job for someone who gets off on abusing people. Our army is fucked. I still can feel the hatred when I think about him. What an asshole. I pray that god, karma or something catches up with him. Hopefully it involves being impaled on something burning. Fucker. That really ruined my day. It was shit like that that destroyed my self confidence as a kid. I'd half like to meet his father because you know that's where he got the mean streak. His mother seemed nice enough. That's the kind of shit I would love to put behind me. I'm still burning over it almost 24 years later. How do you move past it? Maybe if I ran him over.......
posted by dusio @ 8/29/2006 06:49:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger deedledee said…

    I full on believe that karma is a bitch and eventually it comes back to deliver the big bitchslap.

    On a side note, I had to go to Toronto today and on the way back I stopped and got some Capri's meatball sandwiches. HEAVEN!!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    Oh, you are killing me! Say what you want about Northeast Ohio, those people can cook!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger deedledee said…

    Heck yea they can. I bought a pound of Italian sausage and a quart of sauce. Dinner tonight is going to be FAB!!

    I miss going to the Regatta down at the Marina.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Jasmine's Journey said…

    Thanx for sharing the pics I have never been there. Now if lady red light will just make us some dinner we will be all set!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!