I figured it had been scripted and I'm sure he was reading from a prompter. Wouldn't you in front of 80+ thousand people. He's not a politician, so all politicians being scripted has little to do with him and his story. This comment shows how people look for the negative in everything. Including a guy just trying to tell his story. He had the courage to stand up there and tell his story. "anonymous" makes negative comments and won't sign his name. Just another coward.
I didn't mean for it to sound "negative" it's just that it was to "scripted" and no I haven't spoke in front of that many people, but I have spoke in front of about 600. I am sorry but every politician running for the glorified oval office lies cheats and steals, so after so many "speeches" you get tired of the same old crap! I am not a fan of either one running this time.
As for leaving my name, why? I am not a coward, I just don't know you well enough to leave my info. I simply found a random blog and since I sat through the video I thought I would be nice enough to leave a comment, being that not many have left any. I am sorry that I pissed you off. Next time I will go to another blog where my opinion is just that...an opinion.
This is whats wrong with this country. I see your view and say, ok...you see mine, and now I am called a coward, and I am sure you called me more choice words, based on the fact that I do not like your views? Yet reading your blogs you speak of ZEN, like you know about it? Do you like just quoting peace, or do you really read about it? I leave you with a nice quote from Ghandi... Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. Mahatma Gandhi Again, I am not going to leave my name...no reason to give you a name to attack in case your having a non-zen like night...Peace be with you....
I apologize to you, mr or ms. anonymous. I didn't mean to be so harsh. I wasn't calling your view cowardly, but I have had many in the past merely stop, say something harsh and sign 'anonymous'. You have every right to your opinion as I. If you read this blog more, you'll find I do my best to be peaceful, yet it's always the struggle. I appreciate the kind words you left at the end. Peace to you also.
would have been better if he didn't look like he was reading a script that someone had written for him...sorry but ALL politicians are scripted...