Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Tuesday. Day after Monday, day before the rest of your life.
Hey, hey, hey, it's me.

I'm fucking tired. I started my CDL training this week and I have to be there at 7am and it runs until 6pm. ugh. I'm not a morning person. I'm a 'been laid off for 7 months' person.

I have to say, it's pretty easy. At least the classroom stuff. We've taken four tests and I haven't scored below a 96 on any of them. Believe, it's like being the smartest adult in a kindergarten class. The epitome of the redneck, white trash and moron labels are in my class. Sure, I might be exaggerating, well, no I'm not. Okay, so I'm a snob. But not a money snob, or a class snob, I'm an intelligence snob. Dumb people offend me. Especially when they aren't just not bright, but when they truly moronic. I won't go into it. Suffice it to say, a lot of offensive shit is said, and it's not in jest.

The pics today are just pics I like. The one above, is just cool.
I like this picture of Lindsay Lohan. For some reason the freckles make me hot. Could be she's naked, maybe?


Today is Fat Tuesday. End of Mardi Gras, and as in the above pic, Carnaval in Rio. I love Brazilian women and their famous waxes.


I was happy, and a bit sad, to learn that Lindsay, above, is leaving Columbus. I am happy that she has taken a great job in Las Vegas with Mario Barth's Starlight Tattoos in Mandalay Bay. I'm sad she's leaving Columbus. But who wouldn't for Vegas? Oh, and isn't that pic just hot as hell. She's a damn fine woman. A really great lady, too. So, if you are ever in Vegas and need pierced up like a pin cushion. Skip all the other joints, go see Lindsay. She is excellent. I trusted her with my own daughter and she was wonderful. Good luck to you Linds, I wish you the best.


Peace, and all that crap.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 2/05/2008 10:21:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    Wow, Lindsay was here in Columbus? Sad, I never get out.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!