Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Porn Star Friday, on Saturday! Evelyn Lory
So I'm a day late, sue me. I was busy yesterday, long ass day of working at the world's most boring job and then home with the kids.

This is the lovely Evelyn Lory. She is 23 and from the Czech Republic. My first porn star from the Czech Republic. It's truly becoming an international web blog. Again, she has my favorite attributes, dark hair, dark eyes, fabulous booty and she's a porn star. What's not to love. Check out her SITE.

This site has been pretty serious and well, honestly, depressing and miserable. I thought I needed to bring PSF back at least to break up the monotony of my despair.

Truth is I don't walk around miserable 24/7. Anyone who meets me on the street or outside of my house at all would have no clue how freaking depressed I've been recently. I have my good days.

The other day, the guy who hooked me up with my current job worked all day with me. We had worked together about 10 years ago. It was cool to sit around and remember the good old days. This was my good job and fucking everything that moved period. We talked about the numbers of chicks we banged who worked with us. He said that when he started there, he asked his brother, who also worked there, about me. He said his brother told him I was the king of ass at the place. It might sound like b.s., but I did get more than my fair share in those days. I would date 2 or 3 at once and they'd have no clue. And most of them worked together. Granted, they were between 19 and 22 and keeping them clueless wasn't a stretch. At the time I was in good shape, 28 or so and working my ass off. I worked hard and played hard. Mostly drank and hooked up. I must say it sounds shallow now, but at the time, I was living my dream. I think I peaked when one day I hooked up with three different girls in the span of 24 hours. One in the morning after a late night hook up. One in the afternoon for a random quickie with a friends-with-benefits type girl, and one later that evening with a different drunken hook up. Yes, I used condoms all three times. Ah, what a pig I was. If you think about it, having sex three times in one day isn't anything. It doesn't compare to when you first start sleeping with someone you are dating. You know, that time after time after time, sex. Hell, I think the S.O. and I had sex like seven times in about four hours when we first started. It got to the point my equipment was sore, and to be blunt, I was shooting blanks. Like I said, I'm a pig. Or was. I still have a little pigness in me. I'm just too old, too taken and too unmotivated to act on it. But believe me, my wicked mind still wanders.
To tell the truth, it's sad to think I may have peaked sexually, mentally, and career-wise at 28.
Great more to be bummed about.
Nah, I'll just check out some porn to feel better.
Unless there are some lovelies who want to send me some nice candid shots.
I'm always up for random naked blog readers!

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 10/06/2007 07:10:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!