|
| Monday, July 10, 2006 |
| Another Manic Monday. |
 Actually, my mondays are far from manic. I am always off on mondays so I usually end up going to the pool or doing stuff around the house. I had a long weekend. Saturday night I went on an alcohol and strip club binge. Everyone needs to let go every once in a while. Went to a couple of strip clubs. Ended up spending most of my time in one. I like the seedier clubs, the girls try harder and sometimes there is a little extra if you play your cards right. At least that's what i hear, I've apparently never played the right cards or most likely, don't have any cards to play. Anyways. I bought one stripper a couple of drinks. She was alright looking, huge tits, but a little chunky. That doesn't matter much to me, I like a little meat on a girl. There was one girl who was amazing. She had on a school girl outfit with black tights, she was killing me. She had a great body, too. Apparently she bartends during the week so I will have to stop back. Hubba hubba. I love strippers. I love a girl with no issue about taking off her clothes. My significant other(S.O.) has major issues. She has put on weight due to the kids an hates her body. I don't think she looks bad. I understand her concerns but I don't care how she looks, it's me. What does bother me about my S.O. is her attitude towards strip clubs. She doesn't like me going. I hate that. I've always said that you have so much less chance of getting laid in a strip club than a regular bar. Strippers are all about the dollars, and most don't hook, so no ones getting anything. That said, I did mention how at the seedier bars, you can get some extra. That's what i've heard. I've never had it happen or even suggested to me. I go to see if it might happen and because the girls are a little sluttier, and I love sluts! I think women should just let their men go to strip clubs and let it go. Otherwise they will do it behind their backs and that leads to more trouble. Or go with them and have fun. My S.O. is or was bisexual. She has had relationships with women before. Not with me, no, that would be to awesome for me. She did most of her playing around while we were separated. I think she would never have a threeway with me and another girl because she'd get jealous. I wouldn't mind having a threeway with her and another guy, I'd love to see her get it really good while I watched. But hey, that's just me. |
posted by dusio @ 7/10/2006 09:32:00 AM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx! »
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»