I feel like boosting my state of mind by posting some pictures of ladies and pictures I find hot. Again, deal with it.
Famke Janssen

Kate Beckinsale

Monica Bellucci

Hot, tied up and tattoed naked chick.

Hillary Duff. Yes, I'm a dirty old man.

The next three are the incomparable Dita Von Teese. So yummy.



Kirsten Dunst looking hot.
Mandy Moore, hubba yummy. I'm a juvenile.

The next couple are Olivia Munn. She is the techno-hottie on G4 or whatever that station is. She cohosts 'Attack of the Show.' Oh yeah, she be kickin'





Last but certainly not least, Salma Hayek. She seems to get hotter and hotter every year. There is a scene in the movie she did with Matthew Perry, 'Fools Rush In,' where she is walking out of a lake or river or something. It is pure heaven. Believe me. Oh and in the picture below, she just gave birt a few weeks ago.
 Labels: famke jannsen, Hilary Duff, hotties, Kate Beckinsale, kirsten dunst, Mandy Moore, Monica Belluci, olivia munn, salma hayek |