Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
WORST WEEK EVER! My new show on VH1

Seriously, I could easily fill a half hour show each week.

This week truly has been a nightmare.
I've had family issues, car accidents, money problems, morons, work issues, the list goes on.

Christ, I'd jump off a bridge if I didn't think I'd trip on the way and break an ankle while climbing up. Then I'd manage to survive the fall with some horrifying disability.

I'm going to spare you the gory details of everything that has happened this week. To tell the truth, I'm tired of dealing with all of it and don't want to talk about any of it.

Let's do the news........

Gas prices. Still too fucking high, even though oil prices have dropped around $14 a barrel. What, the oil companies don't want the price of gas to go down with the price of oil? NO WAY!
They still want to drill through some baby polar bear in Alaska and a humpback whale in the pacific to find some oil, that MIGHT be there. Regardless of the fact that they are sitting on thousands of acres the government gave them leases to drill on that they aren't. They say that they don't have the equipment. Oh, but you will have the equipment to drill in these new places? Fuckhead greedy bastards.

The election. Obama is heading out international. Funny, he's getting a better reception than any of our current elected leaders have ever gotten. Sure people will say, just because Europe likes him, we should be suspicious. But those are the moron right wingers. They'd spooge in their sunday clothes if the rest of the world liked McCain. I can't buy McCain's crap. He's regurgitating the same Bush bile. Plus, the man is old going on senile.

Angelina Jolie gave birth two twins this past week. I envy those kids. Not their privilidged life or anything. The fact that they passed through her holiest of holes.
Sorry, that was crass. Plus, I think she had a C-section, but that ruins the joke, so shut up.

The Dark Knight is out. You'd think I'd be geeked out and would have seen it already, but I want to wait til next week. I'm going to IMAX on a weekday to enjoy it. I'm anti-social enough not to be crammed in with a mass of humanity in a theatre.

The MLB All Star Game. So.

Brett Favre. The guy's a legend, blah blah blah. You said you retired, now stay that way. You've fucked up your legacy. Brilliant.

The U.S. is meeting with Iran about nuclear issues. Wait a minute........... Didn't George the lesser say that we'd never talk to terrrrrerisssts? He's finally doing something reasonable, but he's still a douchebag.

That's all I got for now.
Peace and shit!

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 7/19/2008 04:20:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!