Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Shiny happy mondays.
Truthfully, there is nothing shiny or happy about today. Not that it's bad, just not shiny and happy. Plus, now that I think about it, I hate REM and that song.

I'm beat from this weekend.

Comfest was a bit of a bust for me. And not the painted kind, as above. I did see some painted boobies. A few unpainted ones, also. One chick had some tiny painted boobs but had nipples that looked like the cap off a coke bottle. It was a bit grotesque.

So I go down there around 3:30sh and walk around a bit. My volunteering for the Democrats wasn't until 5 and my beer selling wasn't until 7, so I had sometime. I had woken up that day with a bit of a headache that had migraine written on it. I chugged a bunch of aspirin and it seemed to work. So I thought.
So I walk around, checking out the sights. Freaks, hippies, boobies, flaming gays, subtle gays, butch lesbians, lipstick lesbians, etc., etc. The usual freak show it always is.
I do my volunteer bit with the Dems, passing out crap. By 6, my head is pounding. It's pouring rain, cold and miserable. So I decide to head home. I have a two mile walk to my car. I'm not sure how far it actually was, but it seemed far. And it was pouring rain, the whole time. I was soaked completely. From my feet to my balls, if I can be so blunt.
Needless to say, none of this helped my head. Driving home was a mix of pounding pain and waves of nausea.
I finally made it home, stumbled upstairs, stripped off my wet clothes and ran in the bathroom. I puked like four times. There is little worse than retching with a migraine. The pain is indescribable. I was quite a sight. Sprawled on the bathroom floor, naked, holding my head and then occasionally sitting up to vomit.
After a while, I felt good enough to get into bed. The headache was mostly gone by 11pm or so. But it was so bad, I could still feel where it had hurt. It was like a ghost pain.
And Sunday, I had like a migraine hangover. I hadn't a thing to drink, but I felt hungover. My body was sore from retching and my head was still a bit achy.

I know, I'm a whiny biatch.

Pretty fucking exciting weekend, eh?

Today I had to work and of course, it was rainy and cold. No headache, though. Thankfully.

The pictures aren't mine and I don't believe they are from Comfest. But they show the highlights of what I actually got to see at the fest.

Yee haw.

Labels: , ,

posted by dusio @ 6/30/2008 05:03:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!